• Optimum Nutrition 100% whey gold standard 10lb Double rich chocolate

Optimum Nutrition 100% whey gold standard 10lb Double rich chocolate

  • Our Price $118.76


Optimum Nutrition
100% Whey Gold Standard 10lb Double Rich Chocolate

USA# 3150041

Packaging: Plastic
UPC# 748927028713
Product Category:
Protein » Protein W hey
Directions for Use:
To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For
even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over 4-6
small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Warnings:
This product contains whey derived from dairy and lecithin,(to
improve mixability) derived from soybeans. Use as a dietary
supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.

Supplement Facts
serving size 1 rounded scoop (30.4g)
servings per container 155
Amount Per Serving Calories 120 calories from fat 10
% Daily Value* trans fat 0g total fat 1g 2% total carbohydrate 3g 1% sugars 1g sodium 60mg 3% cholesterol 30mg 10% protein 24g saturated fat 0.5g 3%
Vitamin C 0% Vitamin A 0% Calcium 10% Iron 2% Ingredients:
Protein Blend(Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey
Peptides), Cocoa(Processed With Alkali), Artificial Flavors, Lecithin,
Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogen, Lactase.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Contains Milk And Soy (Lecithin) Ingredients.

Specifications
Average Retail Price 197.99
Brand Optimum Nutrition
Flavor Double rich chocolate