• Optimum Nutrition 100% whey gold standard 5lb Vanilla ice cream

Optimum Nutrition 100% whey gold standard 5lb Vanilla ice cream

  • Our Price $63.87


Optimum Nutrition
100% Whey Gold Standard 5lb Vanilla Ice Cream

USA# 3150026

Packaging: Plastic
UPC# 748927028706
Product Category:
Protein » Protein W hey
Directions for Use:
Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body
weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and
supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein
allotment over several meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Warnings:
Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients. Do not use for as a
sole source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance. Keep out
of reach of children.
Supplement Facts
servings per container 80
serving size 1 rounded scoop (29.4g)
Amount Per Serving calories from fat 10 Calories 120
% Daily Value* total fat 1g 2% trans fat 0g total carbohydrate 3g 1% sugars 1g protein 24g saturated fat 0.5g 3% cholesterol 30mg 10%
Vitamin C 0% Calcium 10% Vitamin A 0% Iron 0% 60 mg 3% Ingredients:
Protein Blend(Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey
Peptides), Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40,
Aminogen, Lactase.

Specifications
Average Retail Price 106.49
Brand Optimum Nutrition
Flavor Vanilla ice cream